About Me

My photo
In 2010 I successfully lost 35 pounds through diet and exercise. I had not run since high school because my knees couldn’t take it. However, once the weight was off I started running again with no pain and I renewed my love affair with running. I ran my first marathon in 2012, and I plan to keep on going...forever running!

Friday, May 24, 2013

Weekly Wrap Up, May 24, 2013

350 Stages, 1000+ Runners, 3000 Miles, ONE CAUSE
Find out how you can be part of this epic challenge

I'm running the second-to-last leg of the relay on June 30, 2013 from Wellesley to Newton, which will include Heartbreak Hill (Oh yeah!!).  If you're interested in participating, or if you know someone who's interested, click on the link above.   

Please spread the word.  
There are many legs that don't have runners yet!


Upcoming North Shore races, and a few others

Saturday, May 25th 
  1. Melody Miles - 18th Annual 5k or 5M, Hamilton, MA 10:00AM
  2. National Farmers Market Association Fresh Food 5k & 1 Mile Run, South Hamilton, MA 10:00AM Green Meadows Farm
  3. Gold Star Run for Honor-CPL. Scott Procopio, Saugus, MA 7:30AM 
  4. Connors Climb, A Will To Live 5K and Family Walk, Exeter, NH 9:00AM 
 Sunday, May 26th
  1. 1st Annual ECBA Freedom Run, Cambridge, MA 10:00AM
  2. KeyBank Vermont City Marathon, Burlington, VT 8:00AM
Find more races at www.coolrunning.com

No comments:

Post a Comment