About Me

My photo
In 2010 I successfully lost 35 pounds through diet and exercise. I had not run since high school because my knees couldn’t take it. However, once the weight was off I started running again with no pain and I renewed my love affair with running. I ran my first marathon in 2012, and I plan to keep on going...forever running!

Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Soaked During 16 Mile Run

It started raining 10 minutes into my run and it didn't stop until I was done!  About 8.5 miles into my run, it was raining so hard, I could barely see ahead of me.  During a break in the rain (when I say break I mean it was just raining lighter.  It never stopped) I got a few pictures.
As you can see, I was soaked.  That's not sweat (not entirely) covering my body.  My shoes were soaked as well, an I developed a bit of a blister on my big toe! 

But, the view was pretty good!
Over all, it was a good run.  I'm just happy to be running healthy no matter the weather.

Peace!

No comments:

Post a Comment