About Me

My photo
In 2010 I successfully lost 35 pounds through diet and exercise. I had not run since high school because my knees couldn’t take it. However, once the weight was off I started running again with no pain and I renewed my love affair with running. I ran my first marathon in 2012, and I plan to keep on going...forever running!

Monday, December 3, 2012

Welcome to my blog

I just came off a stint where I trained for a marathon, raised money for a charity, and blogged about the entire experience.  Check it out, I think it's pretty good, but that's just me!  It's called Training for a Cause

It was a great learning experience for me on how to blog, writing about my running, and getting the message out to my friends and family that I have a passion for running and I want the whole world to to know it.  However, I'm not always going to be training for cause, so I wanted to start a new blog where I could write about running and athleticism in general.

Don't get me wrong, next time I am raising money while training for a race I plan on using this blog to post my progress and let folks know what cause I am training for, but that's not going to be the focus of this blog.  I want to share all of my running and training experiences.  The good, the bad, and the ugly!

This blog is for real people who enjoy being active.  If that's you, the stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment