About Me

My photo
In 2010 I successfully lost 35 pounds through diet and exercise. I had not run since high school because my knees couldn’t take it. However, once the weight was off I started running again with no pain and I renewed my love affair with running. I ran my first marathon in 2012, and I plan to keep on going...forever running!

Thursday, December 6, 2012

Where Are my Running Partners?


I always have a hard time finding consistent running partners.  There are runners who go to the YMCA that I belong to, but they don't always show up or they don't always want to run when I want to run.

So, I recently joined the Wicked Running Club, a running club based out of nearby Salem, MA.  I am so glad I did this.  Now, I know when and where to find my running partners!   

While there are a ton of good reasons to join a running club, the most important thing you should know is that once you do, you will be a happier runner and you will really get more out of your training.  In the short time I have been a member I have noticed a difference in my attitude and my plans for 2013.

So head out and find your running partners.  Join a running club!

No comments:

Post a Comment