About Me

My photo
In 2010 I successfully lost 35 pounds through diet and exercise. I had not run since high school because my knees couldn’t take it. However, once the weight was off I started running again with no pain and I renewed my love affair with running. I ran my first marathon in 2012, and I plan to keep on going...forever running!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

20 Miles on Plum Island

I ran 20 miles on Saturday morning on the main road on Plum Island.  I ran out almost to the end and back.  It was spectacular!  The best part was that afterword I felt great!  It was unbelievable.  I ran 18 miles last week as was dragging all day afterword, but this time I felt great all day.  Had a little blister on my toe, but that's clearing up fine.

Overall my workouts have been going very well.  I'm just so happy to have found my rhythm again, and to be able to run without injury.  Best of all, I am still receiving donations.  Every donation goes a long way towards helping those with blood cancer, and each one helps keep me motivated to move on.

Since I moved up to Newburyport, I decided to make some changes to my race schedule for the season.  Here are the new upcoming races I will be running in.







No comments:

Post a Comment