About Me

My photo
In 2010 I successfully lost 35 pounds through diet and exercise. I had not run since high school because my knees couldn’t take it. However, once the weight was off I started running again with no pain and I renewed my love affair with running. I ran my first marathon in 2012, and I plan to keep on going...forever running!

Tuesday, May 21, 2013

Coming Changes

Hi all, just a quick post to let you know about some upcoming changes to the blog. Many of you may have noticed that my posts are inconsistent and sporadic.  I'd like to change that. 

Therefore, going forward, I will be posting an article of interest every Monday, and a listing of upcoming races of interest in the greater Boston area, with a particular focus on the North Shore, every Friday (I may mention some of the big races that are happening throughout the US every now and then too).

So this way, it's always clear.  Posts every Monday and Friday.

Happy reading!  Happy Running!!

No comments:

Post a Comment