About Me

My photo
In 2010 I successfully lost 35 pounds through diet and exercise. I had not run since high school because my knees couldn’t take it. However, once the weight was off I started running again with no pain and I renewed my love affair with running. I ran my first marathon in 2012, and I plan to keep on going...forever running!

Friday, June 7, 2013

Weekend Races: June 8-9, 2013

Hi all.  Just a reminder that the One Run for Boston begins today!  Starting from Venice Beach, CA, runners across the US will participate in a 3000 mile relay from LA to Boston to support The One Fund Boston.  

Let's hear it for all the runners who are making this amazing event a reality!

Also, here is a wrap-up of a few runs taking place in around New England and on the North Shore of Massachusetts.  Many good causes to support this weekend, so happy running, and be prepared for some rain!

Saturday, June 8, 2013
Sunday, June 9, 2013
That's it for now.  Have a great weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment