About Me

My photo
In 2010 I successfully lost 35 pounds through diet and exercise. I had not run since high school because my knees couldn’t take it. However, once the weight was off I started running again with no pain and I renewed my love affair with running. I ran my first marathon in 2012, and I plan to keep on going...forever running!

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

Please Attend the ‘Last Mile’ Run and Candlelight Walk.

The City of Salem, and many other community organizations, including the Wicked Running Club, are hosting a one mile run (6:45pm start) and candlelight walk (7:00pm start) on Thursday, 4/18 "in honor of those impacted by the attacks during the Boston Marathon’s last mile".  The event will take place at Salem Common to show that Salem Stands with Boston

Please attend!

I won't be there because I am in Pennsylvania for work, but I will be running a mile at that time in solidarity (despite my knee injury).  Once again, my heart goes out to all the victims and their families.  Peace to all.

No comments:

Post a Comment