About Me

My photo
In 2010 I successfully lost 35 pounds through diet and exercise. I had not run since high school because my knees couldn’t take it. However, once the weight was off I started running again with no pain and I renewed my love affair with running. I ran my first marathon in 2012, and I plan to keep on going...forever running!

Tuesday, April 16, 2013

What's Important about today...

An article posted on Facebook.  Mr. Henne says it better than I could ever.

What's important about today.
by Brant Henne (Notes) on Monday, April 15, 2013 at 6:56pm

Like many of my friends and fellow runners, I'm still trying to get a handle on understanding the explosions at the finish of the Boston Marathon. I want to humbly offer my perspective...

Click here to read more.

No comments:

Post a Comment